Adding in pickled brine and using our mayonnaise recipe adds flavor and healthy live-cultures (probiotics) to this traditional egg dish.
1. Peel the boiled eggs, and cut in half, length-wise.
2. Carefully scoop out the yolk with a small teaspoon. Being careful not to damage the egg white halves. Set aside.
3. Place the yolks into a food processor. Add rest of ingredients (except for the paprika and pickles, if using). Blend until the mixture is creamy and smooth.
4. Put the yolk mixture into a small piping bag with a star tip, and pipe into the reserved egg white halves.
5. Top each portion with a good sprinkling of paprika.
6. Top with a small slice of Real Pickles, if using.
There, you've deviled the eggs and cultured them, too!
Comments will be approved before showing up.