1. Combine the shredded sweet potato, scallion, flour, and seasoning in a bowl. Mix in the egg.
2. Heat a cast-iron pan on medium high heat, and add in 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil.
3. Spoon 3 - 4 dollops of the sweet potato mixture into the pan and flatten each dollop into 2-1/2" rounds.
4. Cook for 3 - 4 minutes on one side and flip over to cook the other side. Add more coconut oil, as needed.
5. When done (they should be crispy and brown), top with about 1 Tablespoon of yogurt and Chow-Chow Kraut.
Comments will be approved before showing up.