2 egg yolks from pasture-raised hens*
2 cloves fermented garlic (from Real Pickles)
1 strand/sprig of fermented dill (from Real Pickles)
2 teaspoons Real Pickles brine
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
1 to 1-1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
(My favorite EVOO is Barbàra, from Sicily)
sea salt + fresh ground pepper, to taste
* As this mayonnaise uses raw egg yolks, please only use eggs from pastured-raised, cage-free hens.
YIELD: Approx. one cup
1. Place the everything (except for the olive oil and sea & pepper) into a blender.
2. Place the lid on and pulse a few times to mix ingredients.
3. Remove the inner cap of the lid, and with the blender on a low setting, slowly drizzle the olive oil into the other ingredients.
4. As the olive oil mixes in with the other ingredients, everything will start to thicken. Stop when the consistency reaches the texture of...
Now use this cultured creamy goodness for the Real Pickles Potato Salad or slather on your favorite sandwich concoction