Just like true love, this amorous libation is a co-mingling of sweet, effervescent, and tart, with a touch of lacto-fermented flavors to titillate your senses.
What's even better is that it is blended with Italian prosecco, which is just as sexy as French champagne, but at half the cost. And taking the time and effort to make this unique, hand-crafted cocktail for your true love is priceless.. Salut!
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) fermented brine from Vanilla & Rosebuds Kraut
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons (22.5 ml) maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) cranberry juice
- 6 fl oz. approx. (177 ml) prosecco brut
1. In a small glass, mix the first 3 ingredients together. Stir well.
2. Pour equal portions of the mixture into 2 champagne flutes.
3. Top each glass with prosecco to the brim.
4. Give one to your heart's desire, clink glasses, kiss, and drink.
Pairs beautifully with 70% cacao dark chocolate!