Note: This recipe is for a pint-size, wide-mouth mason jar.
- 8 oz fresh pineapple, cut into small chunks
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 - 2 Tablespoons whey (see this video on how to make your own whey)
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom OR 2 - 3 cardamon pods, lightly crushed (optional)
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
1. Combine everything in a bowl and mix well.
2. Transfer ingredients into a pint-size, wide-mouth mason jar.
3. Place Kraut Source onto the jar. Allow to ferment for 3 - 4 days in a cool spot, away from direct sunlight.
Use the fermented juice from this for the thirst-quenching, taste buds-titillating Paradise Cocktail.