This cocktail combines the zestiness of lemons fermented with jalapeno mellowed by fermentation and a dash of herbaceousness from rosemary.
- 2 fl oz (88 ml) lemoncello
- 1-1/2 fl oz (44 ml) vodka
(I used my favorite gin made from organic California Red Winter wheat by Spirit Works)
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon (15 ml) fermented brine from Lemon & Jalapeno Ferment
- 1 spring fresh rosemary, as garnish
- 1 segment of lemon rind from Lemon & Jalapeno Ferment, as garnish
1. Place 2 - 3 cubes of ice in a cocktail shaker.
2. Pour all the liquids into the shaker. Place lid on and shake 30 times.
3. Strain into a cocktail glass and garnish.