- 3 - 4 cubes of ice
- 1 oz juice from Figs with Onion & Cardamon Ferment
- 2-1/2 oz dark rum
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon lime or lemon juice
- 1/2 fermented fig from Figs with Onion & Cardamon Ferment
- 1 cinnamon stick, as garnish
1. Place the ice cubes, fig juice, rum, maple syrup, and lime juice into a cocktail shaker and shake 30 times.
2. Pour into a rock glass with ice and garnish with the fermented fig and cinnamon stick.
3. Ease into your favorite chair and sip slowly.
Want to know more about figs? Migrate over to this post on our blog page. Salut!