This sultry cocktail is perfect of sipping in the late afternoon while waiting for the setting sun and coming of the night...
- 1 oz. fermented kumquat brine (from Kumquat Ferment recipe)
- 1.5 oz. dark rum
- 4 oz. green tea
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon or lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 cinnamon stick, as garnish
- 2 fermented kumquats, as garnish
1. Place all liquid ingredients in a cocktail shaker with 3 - 4 ice cubes. Shake 30 times.
2. Strained into a glass with 2 - 3 ice cubes.
3. Garnish with cinnamon stick and fermented kumquats.
Yield: 1 serving
Enjoy this cocktail with the Seared Pork Chops with Kumquat Chocolate Topping. Salut!